1. Personal Information
- 1.2.I have not and will not provide any false information and/or documents to Docler.com. Therefore, I recognize that Docler.com has the right to, immediately and unilaterally, terminate the present agreement upon the slightest suspicion of forgery.
- 1.3.I allow all my data to be inspected by Docler.com, randomly, resorting to any existing means for such effect. Notwithstanding, I am aware that it is not their duty to proceed with such inspection and said entities will not be considered responsible, either jointly or severally, in case of my unlawful conduct.
3. Collected Information
- 3.1.I agree and allow Docler.com to collect, process and communicate to its processors, including the processors situated in countries not ensuring an adequate level of protection according to European Commission, the following types of data/information related to subscriber: information that the subscribers voluntarily provide to and/or authorize to view, such as names, email address, address, date of birth and other miscellaneous account information submitted through Docler.com forms, number of visits and areas of Docler.com pages visited by the subscribers. Software and hardware attributes might get logged, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, etc.
- 3.2.Chat communications, e-mails to Docler.com Staff along with messages to Broadcasters . Docler.com also keeps chat client logs with broadcasters for a limited period of time.
4. Usage of Collected Data
- 4.1.Docler.com will use the data collected from the subscribers for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the subscribers, customizing the website content, research behavior patterns to improve the subscribers’ user experience and for promotional marketing purposes, to the extent allowed by law.
- 4.2.Docler.com does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except the communication to Docler Group companies and services providers in order to ensure the good functioning of Docler.com services.
- 4.3.Docler.com does not allow its broadcasters to record or capture the members’ personal camera feeds during face-to-face communication. Such action is prohibited on the website.
5. Data Protection
- 5.1.Docler.com takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. The subscribers’ details are always protected by highly sophisticated security system.
- 5.2.Docler.com guards the subscribers’ information on electronic and physical levels.
- 5.3.Besides using its own security software and mechanisms, Docler.com also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of its subscribers.
- 5.4.Docler.com’s system meets the security standards of PCI DSS, a standard set by Visa/MasterCard laying down stringent requirements.
- 5.5.Docler.com employee's access to any personal information of Docler.com subscribers is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
- 5.6.The subscribers may ask for confirmation of any personal information that Docler.com process and ask for rectification of any incorrect personal data (such as date of birth). If the subscriber would like to oppose the processing of personal data by Docler.com, he/she is entitled to cancel his/her subscription on Docler.com at any time as described above.
- 5.7.Docler.com, upon reception of the above mentioned request, will communicate the personal data concerning the subscriber to the email address provided during the registration process on Docler.com. Docler.com shall be held harmless in case the right, foreseen in the previous clause, is exercised and the personal data is lost or subject to unauthorized access.
By registering on the website you agree to the above mentioned.